This page has moved to a new address.

Honey Wheat Bread

the urban baker: Honey Wheat Bread

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Honey Wheat Bread

I haven't been successful with breads. I made a dough yesterday for Pretzels. Threw the dough out. It was really tough. Made these honey wheat loaves today and again, my dough was tough. Regardless, I opted to follow through.

These could take someones eye out. The recipe is from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook. I am going to cut it up, roast it and make bread crumbs (recipe here). Don't bother making this. Yuck-o!

I am on my way to Borders to pick up a few bread books!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home