This page has moved to a new address.

Chocolate Bread

the urban baker: Chocolate Bread

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Chocolate Bread


I wanted to make more stuff from The Cake Bible. Issac was requesting a chocolate cake. I know what he really wanted, however talked myself into making her Chocolate Bread. This is really more like a dense, very dense, pound cake.

I wanted to spice it up a little and add dried cherries, but refrained as I knew my kids would "gag". Instead I added some bittersweet chocolate chips.

This was good, not great. I won't race to make it again. Regardless of what my opinion is of this "bread" it disappeared quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home