This page has moved to a new address.

Coconut Macadamia Shortbread

the urban baker: Coconut Macadamia Shortbread

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coconut Macadamia Shortbread



Why is it that no matter how far in advance I start my doughs, make my labels, order my boxes, there is still not enough time? Each year I say I am going to cut my list, yet each year my list grows.

Anyway... these cookies are a household favorite. I have been making them for years and they truly are a delicious cookie. Light, crunchy, savory and sweet. Sometimes I drizzle bittersweet chocolate over them. This year, I am going to skip that step.

The recipe (found here) is another one of those winners that I found in a Holiday Cookie edition of Martha Stewart Living. I made the dough and rolled it all out and then stuck in the freezer. Baked them off and packaged them the same day. Make a double batch...these disappear quickly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home