This page has moved to a new address.

Marble Cakes

the urban baker: Marble Cakes

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Marble Cakes



A friend of ours is not doing well and when my mother in law asked me if I was going to bake him something, it dawned on me that I probably should.

Our family really likes this cake. I found it years ago on the Martha Stewart Website. You can find the recipe here. It is easy enough to make and is still good on day three. I had enough buttermilk to make a double batch which gave me 3 loaves ( approx. 8 x 4").

I replaced the dark chocolate with white chocolate for the glaze. This is what gives the cake the delicious factor!

Enjoy!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home