This page has moved to a new address.

Jelly Cookies

the urban baker: Jelly Cookies

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jelly Cookies


My sister in law, Tammy, gave me this recipe for these yummy jelly cookies. The recipe was given to her by her friend whose aunt is Swedish. Tammy calls them "Ikea" cookies. I call them light & buttery, creamy and not too sweet.

I would love to share the recipe however, I am not comfortable publishing it until I get permission to do so. In the meantime, enjoy the photos!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home