This page has moved to a new address.

Blueberry Muffins

the urban baker: Blueberry Muffins

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blueberry Muffins



For months, Isaac has been bugging me to make blueberry muffins. Every time I get into the kitchen, he comes sauntering in, asking "is it blueberry muffin
day?" Today was blueberry muffin day.

I made the recipe for Blueberry Crumb Muffins out of Nick's The Modern Baker. I liked this recipe because it didn't require ingredients that I had to run out and get (sour cream, yogurt). The wet ingredients were easy enough; eggs and milk.

The kids ate their typical Sunday morning breakfast of bagels and lox. However, left tons of room in their belly's for a huge muffin.

Along with whipping up a batch of these muffins, I also started preparing doughs for Halloween. I made two sugar cookie doughs from Sherry Yard and my favorite sugar cookie dough from Rose Levy Beranbaum. I also made a batch of doughnuts that are flash freezing in my freezer as I write this.

My kitchen is clean and I am done for the day. Now I am off to relax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home