This page has moved to a new address.

ROAD TRIP

the urban baker: ROAD TRIP

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

ROAD TRIP

Mitch has been obsessed with Bend, Oregon for two years.  I was sick of hearing Bend this, Bend that so I suggested we check it out.  We choose Thanksgiving week to hit the road!  Our Journey begins in Sacramento...



Visting the Capitol.  The boys were into it!



Yeah, there is a town called "weed".  We were tempted to buy the "I love Weed" shirts.  But we didn't.


Levi's first snow experience.  He loved it.




I know, I see the grey in my hair as well.  We got back into town and I made sure that was the first thing I took care.  
Stopping in San Francisco on the way home for one reason only; to eat at TARTINE bakery.  Probably the best bakery in the U.S.  When visiting S.F., Tartine is a must.  If I could, I would eat there breakfast, lunch and dinner.
waiting patiently for it to open

enjoying pastries and hot chocolates

There is nothing better than starting your day with a hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home