This page has moved to a new address.

BISCOTTI and SHORTBREAD

the urban baker: BISCOTTI and SHORTBREAD

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

BISCOTTI and SHORTBREAD

Before Thanksgiving, I needed to bake(cuz I had nothing else to do!).  I was visiting a friend (couldn't go empty handed) so it was the perfect excuse.



Made the chocolate chip biscotti from Maida Heatter's Brand New Book of Great Cookies.  What I really wanted to make were her milk chocolate biscotti's(my favorite).  But when I realized that I had turned to the wrong page, the ingredients were already measured out and it was too late.  Lots of friends benefited from my mistake!


The lemon zest and the anise seeds make this recipe.


These are delicious.  They are the cranberry, pistachio biscotti from epicurious.com.


One of the best shortbreads I have ever made.  They are a brown sugar, walnut shortbread from epicurious.com.  Yum Yum!

Holiday baking to come!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum!

December 7, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home