This page has moved to a new address.

Caught Red Handed

the urban baker: Caught Red Handed

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Caught Red Handed

Levi was caught red handed.  And he could care less!  He is so unfazed by the possibility of a consequence that I am almost at a loss.  With Levi, I am learning to just roll with it.

I had baked off a dozen cookies (had frozen dough in the freezer) for mama "G" who endured knees surgery this past week.  I was taking dinner and treats over to their house last night. I walked into the kitchen to package up the cookies and who did I see sitting on the floor, in the middle of the kitchen, with a glass of milk in one hand and a cookie in the other.  Yep, you guessed it.

As he was carrying out his naught-i-ness, he just kept on dunking and eating, dunking and eating.  I didn't get angry. I merely marveled at the sight of him just sitting there, totally indifferent and unconcerned that what he may be doing is wrong.  The only thing I could think of saying to him, at that very moment, was "don't go anywhere, let me grab my camera".

Just another day in the life....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie K. said...

aawwww, haha!!!

May 21, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger jocelyn said...

i love your "day in the life"

May 21, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger The Urban Baker said...

I know...it's gotta make one laugh!

May 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Lisa! said...

OOOOOOOhhhhhhh, the naughty scamp! But he knows what's good, right?

May 22, 2010 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah Abreu said...

Awsome! Love kids! HAHAHAHA! first time in your blog! Love it!

May 23, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home