This page has moved to a new address.

Savory Scones

the urban baker: Savory Scones

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Savory Scones


Isaac's end of the year party was a breakfast party.  By the Thursday of the last week of school, I was exhausted.  With Eli's culmination the day before and his 5th grade dance, the night before, I was amazed at myself for even waking up on this Thursday morning.

I had to do something easy.  Scones!  I decided to go the savory route.  Parmesan scones from Nancy Silverton's book.  I didn't have chives.  Oh well!

By the time I got to the party, they were pretty much gone.  I had a little taste.  They were really good.  This will be a good base for lots and lots of experiments.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sarah said...

i plan to make these first thing in the morning. er, right after the high hats..!

June 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home