This page has moved to a new address.

My First Blog Entry

the urban baker: My First Blog Entry

the urban baker

The Urban Baker is deliciously photographed blog about nourishing your family's soul through life in the kitchen. The recipes for fabulous savories and sweets are easily replicated and will inspire you.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Blog Entry


I am finally doing something I have wanted to do for a very long time.  I look at creating this blog as not only a way to keep friends and family up to date with our families triumphs and milestones, yet also as a way to preserve and document our day to day life.   Ones life seems busier and more hectic as we get older and as our kids get older.  Isn't our life supposed to become simplier and less hectic as we age?  Aren't we all supposed to just slow down?

Life is just so exhausting sometimes!  Shuffling the kids to their music lessons, sporting events, playdates(I am not a big playdate mom) drama, trying to get homework done at the same time that I am trying to throw something together for dinner, blah, blah, blah.   The routine, sometimes, just feels so mundane.  So, in an attempt to return to the things that I love, I am going to try and create my own simple solution for enjoying the simplier things in my own life.

My "3 Mookies" Tierra Rejada Farm  2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home